SnapScale X2 from Overland Storage
Storage for Businesses with Remote Sites (Distributed NAS)
Overland Storage - SnapServer 210
Scalable from 1TB Up to 4TB Capacity
Features and Benefits
- Whisper quiet Simple, stable and secure
- Can be configured for RAID 1 data protection
- Outperforms all other dual-drive desktop storage alternatives
- Easy management and cross-platform support right out of the box.
- Integrates seamlessly into Windows, Linux, UNIX and Apple environments
- Active Directory Service (ADS) integration
- Unified block and file architecture enables the storage of block and file data on the same server with optional iSCSI support
- Backup Agent support
Ease of Use
The SnapServer® 210 is an ideal choice for businesses with remote office locations that require RAID protection- particularly if the storage device needs to be remotely managed and data will be replicated back to a central office. Unlike most desktop NAS devices that are built for sharing consumer files and home media, the 210 is a rugged, proven and stable business-grade NAS solution that provides out-of-the-box application integration and keeps your security and access permissions intact. Easy to implement and manage, this compact, portable, desktop NAS is configured with 2 SATA II drives for up to 4TB of storage capacity and supports RAID levels 0 and 1 to keep your data safe.
Built on the award-winning GuardianOS™ platform, the SnapServer 210 includes everything you need to support business-grade applications such as Microsoft Active Directory (AD) integration and the ability to be remotely managed from a central console, along with other SnapServers, with SnapServer Manager™. By leveraging Snap Enterprise Data Replicator™ (Snap EDR) software, data can be continuously, securely, and efficiently replicated between sites over a Wide Area Network (WAN).